Personalized with the coordinates for any city or location in the world in sterling silver, copper, or brass, these hand stamped cuff links are the perfect groomsmen or dad's gifts!
- The front portion of these cuff links is 5/8" square.
- These cuff links are personalized with the coordinates of a single location.
- One link is stamped with the the latitude, the other with the longitude.
- Our cuff links are hand cut, stamped one letter at a time, oxidized, and give a soft matte finish.
- Copper, and Brass cufflinks will be glued to silver plated backs with industrial-strength epoxy.
- Sterling Silver cuff links are soldered to silver backs, making them solid silver.
This product is handmade to order, and will ship in 3-5 business days.
If you need your order sooner, you can add a rush upgrade here.
Please include your coordinates *exactly* as you would like them stamped.
Often times we need to shorten very detailed coordinates to fit smaller pieces.
How do I find the coordinates for my special place?
Our favorite website for finding coordinates is http://www.satsig.net/maps/lat-long-finder.htm
You type the address, city or major landmark into the box that reads "center the map around" and click Go!. It then moves the center point of the map to the place you have indicated, and provides the coordinates for that point in two formats, decimals and degrees/minutes/seconds.
Which format should I use?
We can stamp most of our pieces with either format, though our preferred is degrees/minutes/seconds because we like the way it looks on most of our pieces.
What does the negative sign before my coordinates mean?
There are two ways that the directions are shown on coordinates, N/S/E/W as letters or a -/+ sign before the set of coordinates. A negative latitude indicates south, and a negative longitude indicates west. Coordinates in the US will be north and west, so you might see that indicated with a negative longitude.
Coordinates are never formatted with both a negative and a letter indicating direction. Putting a negative sign before your coordinates and a W after them would actually indicate east!